Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Company Review - Infosys Technologies Ltd

     When you write about Indian stock markets, Infosys technologies Ltd(NSE - INFOSYSTCH, Nasdaq - INFY) is one of the companies you always see on the top of the lists. It is like google for US markets.
Many reasons why I wanted to write about this company here.

  1.  I have worked with this company for more than 5 years!(as a matter of fact the longest employment I had so far). 
  2.  This is the first security I owned
  3.  I had no interest in stock market and I was forced to buy the stock as I had stock options at good profit.
  4. Very capable management and ability to see the control of future, First in many new initiatives which became a standard later
  5. IT at its best, I experienced the impact of IT on a daily basis, in terms of new technologies and quality.
I don't have any positions now because most of my trades are in the mid cap sector now.

No comments:

Post a Comment